I usually have a good few books on the go at any one time, and now is no exception.
Some of my springtime reads (whether any of them are particularly related to spring or are thematically based on spring is another matter):
* Swann's Way: In Search of Lost Time, by Proust
*Moby Dick, by Herman Melville
* The Catcher in the Rye, by J.D Salinger (something I am reading not just for pleasure but for my book club, and I plan on posting the minutes of past meetings on here at some point)
* Vernon God Little, by DBC Pierre
* Northanger Abbey (a book particularly close to my heart as I see a number of similarities between myself and Catherine Morland)
* In the Heart of the Sea, the true story upon which Moby Dick was based, which I have read many times before yet find new details and more depth every time I open its pages.
I'm sure I'll be opening the crisp pages of an old book sooner or later, and when I find that I have found something, I'll be sure to let you know.